Some of the participant take-aways from the coaching session we heard with Julie Colbrese CPCC, MCC:
- Very powerful witnessing such a major shift in the client when her own stated value early on was later brilliantly applied to a block she was experiencing!
- Great questions that drilled down on clarifying the “goal”
- I really liked her style, slow and clear language, great use of powerful questions, loved her presence, really felt the love and genuine care for the client.
- This was a pure fulfillment call(CTI terminology)and a good reminder of how the use of values and acknowledgement lights up the client and helps her claim her most powerful self.
- I especially liked the discussion around “difficult” clients during the Q & A.
- I loved her use of the client’s metaphor with the tree example, and how she kept tying that back in through the entire session.
- A reminder of how marketing can be fun if we focus on our gifts as coaches.
- The skillful use of metaphor was very powerful for the client.
- Use of intuition to decide best approach to proceed when at a crossroads in the coaching, things to factor in to whether to take one path or another
If youd like to read more about the call and additional feedback you can do so here. You'll find Julies call under the Executive tab.
Want to learn more about Julie?